|Title||Dissemination & outreach|
|Leader||Guy Smagghe (GS)|
|Rationale & Objectives|
|A third strategic pillar of our exRNA-PATH initiative, next to excellence in science and translation from research to application, is the open science ideology. A main goal of the WG4 is to create visibility and broad acceptance of exRNA-PATH in the scientific community, industry, and in the open public by executing miscellaneous outreach activities. WG4 will disseminate the exRNA-PATH goals and socio- economic impact, which will leverage breakthrough developments in the field and accelerate the competitiveness of European researchers and industry (C-SOB3). For this, WG4 will engage in implementing research achievements into outreach activities to foster scientific collaborations, education programmes and policies (C-SOB4).|
|Tasks & Activities|
|· Implement the stakeholder engagement strategy and the plan for dissemination and exploitation as defined and updated by the Action MC.
· Run public internet sites at the exRNA-PATH webpage, evaluate websites and social media indicators.
· Oversee design and production of dissemination materials, coordinate promotional activities for workshops/conferences to ensure broad participation of the open public, industry, politicians.
· Organize public lectures, school visits and participate in science festivals to disseminate on exRNAPATH goals and socio-economic impact with the widest community.
· Organise 2 WG meetings per year (online or in-person), 1 mid-term review.
· Organize a final exRNA-PATH conference at the end of the action.
|Execution & Membership|
|· Scientists with expertise in community/citizen engagement.
· At least one member of each WG1, 2, 3 to serve as liaison officer with their corresponding WGs to ensure effective communication.
|Milestones (M) & Deliverables (D)|
|M7||Release public sites of the exRNA-PATH webpage to advertise achievements, activities and to attract new members and stakeholders.|
|M8||Release a road map on dissemination and outreach activities in exRNA-PATH.|
|M2||The mid-term review to map progress of WG4.|
|D8||Release press articles and newsletters on ongoing activities of exRNA-PATH.|
|D9||Publish abstract books/proceedings of workshops and conferences that exRNA-PATH will organize.|