MECHANISMS OF INTERCELLULAR AND INTER-ORGANISMAL COMMUNICATION VIA RNA
11&12 September 2023 – Paris, France
This meeting is co-organized by Working groups 1 & 2 and will bring together researchers using diverse models and from different disciplines to discuss their latest results around exRNA mechanisms and functions, including cross-species and host-pathogen interactions.
We invite PIs and early career researchers to submit abstracts on the following topics:
- Characteristics of RNAs that occur in extracellular spaces
- Molecular identity of protein/lipid carriers for extracellular RNAs in various extracellular environments
- Molecular mechanisms for export and import of RNA
- Functional effects mediated by the extracellular RNAs/complexes: type of effects, proof that these are RNA-mediated, reporter systems, mechanisms
- Lessons from viruses/viroids on exRNA communication
This will be a hybrid meeting. Applicants whose abstracts have been selected for oral or poster presentation are invited to participate on-site in Paris. We have budget to reimburse travel and housing costs for a number of applicants selected based on submitted abstract and motivation statement. Online participation is open to all exRNA-PATH members.
Abstract submission is now open and will close July 1 (with results communicated July 14):
If you know other scientists (including researchers in your lab) who are working in this arena in Europe and are not yet part of the COST Action they can apply to the Action and still be considered for reimbursement.